Friday, May 7, 2010

Things Sent or Recieved-

In the mail-by me. One old, the others new!

Years have passed since I discovered the lovely owl post in my mailbox, but still I hold onto it-
Like so many other things in life....


The front
-notice the clear button artfully sewed over the womyn's face. The sender had some serious craft skills, let me tell you.


The Back- surprisingly just as lovely as the front- if I do say so


An especially lovely envie I created for an especially lovely girl.


Mail Art Postcard I made for a "Whimsical Woodland Creatures" Swap via Swap-bot. The feathers lining the bottom came from a Wild Turkey.


AND NOW, the AWESOMEST thing ever received in the mail. (Drumroll Please) Handmade Monster from my penpal, the radiest Dangerous Mustache......



Yep, basically couldn't be anymore wonderful......

No comments: