Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MAIL ART!!! Inbox and Outbox

Just a few things sent out today, and a rad Mail Art piece received earlier this week.


OUTBOX:


Front/Back of a Mail Art envie. Letter sent to Dosanko Debbie of Japan- a very talented Etegami artist.



Postcard sent to Fast Eyes.


Insect-themed Mail Art envie. Sent out to my friend Ash in southern Oregon.


INBOX:

Received from Taradactyl of Las Vegas.

Yes, there were more stamps but as you can see the postman kindly forgot to cancel the postage- so I am thoughtfully recycling it. ;)

2 comments:

TARAdactyl said...

I think the post-people are getting super lazy because almost every envelope I get at least one stamp isn't canceled.

Not that I'm complaining....

Da_Meesh! said...

Ah!!! I am SO jealous of that squirrel card!!!!! ;)

~mish